We believe in Unique, truly reliable and practical working experiences, that are flexible for any type of schedule!
We craft unique digital experiences. With more than 8 years of knowledge and expertise we coordinate and provide you with real opportunities and reliable tools to do so, even if you are just starting out!
What we aim for? We are committed to all of our teachers
With our variety of faithful and loyal partners we are able to accommodate even the busiest schedules. You can work part time, a minimum of 10 hours per week.
We are committed to all of our teachers, our success is due to their hard work and we know that, therefore we offer steady classes month to month which you can rely on. We build relationships that last and help our teachers succeed in the process!
WHAT WE DO & BELIEVE IN
We believe in creating the best digital experiences between the students and the teachers or the teachers and the schools. We are the best of both worlds, we are an Online Academy and an Online Talent Acquisition Agency. If our teaching schedule does not work, we will make sure to fit you in with our partners and help you every step of the way.
With more than 8 years of knowledge and expertise we coordinate and evaluate you to the position that best suits your needs and help you succeed!
Operating System: WIN7, WIN8, WIN10, Mac10.13 and above. Linux is not allowed.
Intel: i3-2000 or higher.
Pentium or Core II CPUs are not sufficient to handle the video encoding needed for the classroom.
Memory: 4GB or higher. Close all other programs including browsers during class if you have 4GB or less RAM
Google Chrome: Version 5.1 and above
Firefox: Version 4.7 and above
Internet connection speed of at least 2 mbps for download and upload.
Webcam: Logitech Webcams are recommended. Please not to use third-party video effect software during class, like ManyCam or YouCam.
Headset: Do not to use any wireless or Bluetooth headsets to ensure the best teaching quality. USB or earphone jack headsets are recommended. We strongly recommend you use headsets and not ear buds but you can have them. It’s always a good idea to have a backup computer and headset.
- You can either be a student, a graduate, certified teacher or not. You can still apply with us. Here are some important factors, that are preferred but not mandatory.
- TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certification, or willingness to obtain one.
- You don’t need to speak the students language in order to teach them.
- You can join us with or without experience.
- You can work somewhere else and still work with us.
- Degree in any field (Preferred).
- Available during our teaching timeframe 8 pm – 12 pm EST (next day). Now, this does not mean to be available working all night and all morning. It is only so you can get an idea on what timeframe you can potentially schedule your classes.
- Commitment to teaching minimum of one complete semester (2-4 months).
- Punctual and responsible work ethic.
- A positive attitude.